New SD-WAN 20.9.1 UPDATE Release
SD-WAN 20.9.1 was Released Last week.
Here are some of the Updates to 20.9.1 We will be covering these features in our next SD-WAN Class.
- One of the features that I have been looking for is the ability to Schedule upgrades. In 20.9.1 there is now a workflow that allows you to schedule upgrades.
- Although still not quite ready for Primetime, the 2nd iteration of Configuration Groups added a bunch of feature Profiles and Features.
- You can now apply the HSEC License using vManage on SD-WAN Routers that need Encryption speeds above 250 MB.
- Cisco Continues to Improve the Firewall Features. By Implementing Identity Based Firewall policy that can be integrated with Cisco Identity Services Engine and Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- Starting from Cisco vManage Release 20.9.1, you can access SCM portal from Cisco vManage. In the SCM portal, you can create, view, or upload an admin-tech file
If you are interested in the SDWAN class, Please send the links below or call us at 219-764-3800.
INSTALLING, CONFIGURING, MONITORING AND TROUBLESHOOTING CISCO (VIPTELA) SDWAN
40 CE towards Recertification
To Pay By CLCs : https://learninglocator.cloudapps.cisco.com/#/course-details/9121
To Pay By PO or Credit Card: https://www.ctclc.com/courses/cisco/sdwan-viptela/sdwan-installing-configuring-monitoring-and-troubleshooting-cisco-viptela-sdwan-course-has-recently-been-updated-to-209-and-ios-xe-179
About the Author:
Alan Gardner is the CEO of Current Technologies Computer Learning Center. Alan is a Cisco Distinguished Instructor and triple CCIE (Voice, Collaboration, Route/Switch). Alan has written many Cisco Authorized Courses on Cisco SD-WAN, ENCS, Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, CUCM, CUBE, and Webex Configuration and Administration. If you are interested taking one of Alan’s Classes. Reach out to us email@example.com. He has a full teaching schedule that can be viewed at https://www.ctclc.com