CCNP® Collaboration Certification
Introducing the CCNP® Collaboration certification program
Technology advances are enabling new collaboration applications and businesses that connect everything—people, devices, machines, and applications. With intentbased networking, collaboration teams can take advantage of automation to scale their infrastructure. But to capitalize on these opportunities, today’s collaboration professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in strategic technology areas. The CCNP Collaboration certification program gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
We designed the CCNP Collaboration certification to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of collaboration technologies. The certification covers core technologies and a collaboration focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets you apart. It tells the world you know what you are doing. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco® Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
Earning your CCNP Collaboration certification
The CCNP Collaboration certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in collaboration technologies. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area.
To earn CCNP Collaboration, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
• The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0 (350-801 CLCOR), focuses on your knowledge of collaboration infrastructure, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, endpoints, Cisco IOS® XE gateway and media resources, Call Control, QoS, and collaboration applications. You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR).
- The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Collaboration
• Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics, such as applications, call control and mobility services, cloud and edge solutions, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses.
Choose your CCNP Collaboration concentration exam from these options:
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (300-810 CLICA)
- Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (300-815 CLACCM)
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (300-820 CLCEI)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (300-820 CLCNF)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions (300-835 CLAUTO)