CCNP® Service Provider Certification
Introducing the CCNP® Service Provider certification program
Software and networking become more and more interconnected every day. Technology advances are enabling new applications and businesses that connect everything—people, devices, machines, and applications. And with intent-based networking, service providers can take advantage of automation to scale and secure their infrastructure. To capitalize on these opportunities, today’s service provider professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in strategic technology areas. The CCNP Service Provider certification program gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
We designed the CCNP Service Provider certification to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of service provider technologies. The certification covers core technologies and a service provider focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets you apart. It tells the world you know what you are doing. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco® Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
Earning your CCNP Service Provider certification
The CCNP Service Provider certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in service provider technologies. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area.
To earn CCNP Service Provider, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
• The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies v1.0 (350-501 SPCOR), focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructure including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of services, security, and network assurance. You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR).
- The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Service Provider certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications
• Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as advanced routing, VPN services, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses.
Choose your CCNP Service Provider concentration exam from these options:
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510 SPRI)
- The Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (300-515 SPVI)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions (300-535 SPAUTO)
The CCNP Service Provider certification and training program provides real-world, job-focused skills in key areas. CCNP Service Provider validates the knowledge you need to excel in your job