New SD-WAN 20.9.1 UPDATE Release
SD-WAN 20.9.1 was Released Last week.
Here are some of the Updates to 20.9.1 We will be covering these features in our next SD-WAN Class.
Schedule the Software Upgrade Workflow
- One of the features that I have been looking for is the ability to Schedule upgrades. In 20.9.1 there is now a workflow that allows you to schedule upgrades.
Configuration Groups and Feature Profiles (Phase II)
- Although still not quite ready for Primetime, the 2nd iteration of Configuration Groups added a bunch of feature Profiles and Features.
- You can now apply the HSEC License using vManage on SD-WAN Routers that need Encryption speeds above 250 MB.
Cisco SD-WAN Identity-Based Firewall Policy
- Cisco Continues to Improve the Firewall Features. By Implementing Identity Based Firewall policy that can be integrated with Cisco Identity Services Engine and Microsoft Active Directory Services.
Access TAC Cases from Cisco vManage
- Starting from Cisco vManage Release 20.9.1, you can access SCM portal from Cisco vManage. In the SCM portal, you can create, view, or upload an admin-tech file
If you are interested in the SDWAN class, Please send the links below or call us at 219-764-3800.
INSTALLING, CONFIGURING, MONITORING AND TROUBLESHOOTING CISCO (VIPTELA) SDWAN
40 CE towards Recertification
To Pay By CLCs : https://learninglocator.cloudapps.cisco.com/#/course-details/9121
To Pay By PO or Credit Card: https://www.ctclc.com/courses/cisco/sdwan-viptela/sdwan-installing-configuring-monitoring-and-troubleshooting-cisco-viptela-sdwan-course-has-recently-been-updated-to-209-and-ios-xe-179
About the Author:
Alan Gardner is the CEO of Current Technologies Computer Learning Center. Alan is a Cisco Distinguished Instructor and triple CCIE (Voice, Collaboration, Route/Switch). Alan has written many Cisco Authorized Courses on Cisco SD-WAN, ENCS, Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, CUCM, CUBE, and Webex Configuration and Administration. If you are interested taking one of Alan’s Classes. Reach out to us email@example.com. He has a full teaching schedule that can be viewed at https://www.ctclc.com