Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
ILT, WEBEX, VIRTUAL
This course teaches learners major updates and follows an updated blueprint. However, note that this course does not cover all items listed on the blueprint. Some older topics have been removed or simplified, while several new IPv6 routing topics have been added.Course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and technically updated. Course also introduces new type of labs,called discovery labs. Discovery labs are instructor guided lab through which student explores new topics in an interactive way. All labsare developed only as virtual labs. To get the full course experience, you should cover everything, including Introduction, Discovery labs,Summary, and Module Self-Check.
Who Should Attend
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network engineers and technicians
- Support engineers
- Systems engineers
- Network analysts
- Senior network administrators
- Anyone involved in implementing, verifying, and troubleshooting routed and switched enterprise networks
Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Describing Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Using Troubleshooting Procedures
- Following Recommended Practices During Routine Network Maintenance
- Using Basic IOS Troubleshooting Tools
- Using Specialized Troubleshooting Tools
Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd
- Debrief of the each of the three Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with trunks, NAT, interfaces, IPv6, network layer connectivity, error-disabled ports, DHCP, passive interfaces
Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with BGP neighborship, port security, VLANs, native VLAN, OSPF adjacency, management access, HSRP,
routing sources, VRRP, EtherChannel, GLBP, DHCP snooping
Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd
- Debrief of the each of the five Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with EIGRP adjacency, BGP filtering and route selection, NTP, inter-VLAN routing, DNS, remote device
management, EIGRP named configuration, EIGRP stub, default routes, management plane security.
Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at POLONA Ltd. Labs.
- Troubleshooting issues with redistribution, FHRP tracking, IP SLA, EIGRP summarization, basic RIPng, ACLs, GRE tunnels, OSPF
summarization, AAA, OSPF for IPv6, OSPF stub areas.
Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd. Labs.
- Troubleshooting issues with STP, PBR, CDP, LLDP, VTP, EIGRP for IPv6, MP-BGP, and OSPFv3 address families