The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure–Advanced (DCACIA) v1.1 course shows you how to integrate the capabilities of the Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) mode. You will learn how to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode providing enhanced management and policy framework, along with the protocols used in the underlying fabric. The course also covers how to use Cisco ACI as a policy-driven solution that integrates software and hardware, and how to implement Cisco ACI Multi-Pod and Nexus Dashboard Orchestrator (NDO) deployments. You will gain hands-on practice implementing advanced ACI capabilities such as Rogue Endpoint Feature, Transit Routing, VRF Route Leaking, Contracts and Zoning Rules, Policy Based Redirect to Layer 4–7 Service Node, Multi-Pod Fabric and Cisco ACI® Nexus Dashboard Orchestrator.
This course earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Learn best practices for implementing and managing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode
- Leverage the integration software and hardware solutions to expand the capabilities of data center and cloud networks
- Maximize the benefits of an application-centric approach to deliver automation and flexibility in IT services, and automate fabric deployment and configuration
- Prepare for 300-630 DCACIA exam which counts toward the CCNP Data Center certification
- Earn 40 CE credits towards recertification