Fundamentals of Customer Service provides an overview of the basics of customer service. It provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
The CTCLC Difference
Current Technologies Computer Learning Center uses our own certified instructors that will help guide you to a successful completion of your training and certification. Our Instructors are simply the best Business Skills instructors you will find. Our experienced instructors give real-world scenarios to help you get started in a great successful career. CTCLC has convenient day or night schedules to fit your needs. We can also do onsite classes with our top notch portable labs.
Our instructors are the very best and give 110% to their Students. We Care about every student that we train and we have a free resit policy for all of our courses for the same revision. You will not find a better training experience anywhere.
- Recognize the importance of delivering excellent customer service so that you can help to build, maintain, and increase your organization’s customer base
- Focus on the customer so that the individual is motivated to return.
- Handle complaints so that customers are satisfied
- Deliver excellent customer service on the telephone so that customers have a positive perception about your organization
- Cope with stress so that you maintain a healthy level of work-related stress
- Sales staff
- Help Desk staff
- Business Users
Fundamentals of Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service
- Identify Customer Expectations
- Commit Yourself to Providing Excellent Customer Service
Module 2: Focusing on the Customer
- Create a Positive First Impression
- Identify and Help Meet the Customer’s Needs
- Create a Positive Last Impression
Module 3: Handling Complaints
- Make it Easy for Customers to Complain
- Resolve the Problem
- Cope with Upset and Difficult Customers
Module 4: Delivering Excellent Customer Service on the Telephone
- Answer the Telephone
- Project a Positive Image Using Your Voice
- Transfer Calls
- Take Meaningful Messages
Module 5: Coping With Stress
- Describe Stress
- Take Preventive Measures
- Overcome Stress