Fundamentals of Communication provides an overview of the basic principles of business communication. It provides guidelines and best practices for effectively communicating in the workplace, thereby improving productivity and mutual understanding in culturally diverse business organizations.
This course examines the components of the interpersonal communication process and communication in different settings. It is designed to enable you to improve your skills as communicators and focuses on how better communication between individuals can improve one’s function as a manager or employee
Business Skills the CTCLC Way
Let Current Technologies Computer Learning Center help your business needs from starting your own business to time management training, from courses in leadership skills to interviewing techniques and from business strategy courses to employee mentoring — look to us for trusted access to great training in a wide variety of business and small business topics.
Being successful in the business world means having a broad range of up-to-date business skills. Project management, marketing and sales training are traditional areas of skill development, but how are your “soft” skills? Business writing, conflict management, negotiation and stress management are some of the many important soft skills a business person needs to succeed in today’s marketplace Our experienced instructors give real-world scenarios to help you understand and deal with tough concepts. CTCLC has convenient day or night schedules to fit your needs. We can also do onsite classes with our top notch portable labs.
Our instructors are the very best and give 110% to their Students. We Care about every student that we train and we have a free resit policy for all of our courses for the same revision. You will not find a better training experience anywhere.
- Communicate formally and informally in business so there is a mutual understanding between the sender and the receiver.
- Write clear, concise business communication so that it has a positive and meaningful impact on the reader and achieves the desired result.
- Use graphics in business communication so that facts, processes, and summaries are effectively designed to convey visual and textual information.
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication appropriately in business so that there are no barriers to mutual understanding in culturally diverse organizations.
- Use electronic communication in business so that you observe proper etiquette and ensure professionalism to send and receive messages.
- Anyone who needs to communicate more effectively
Lesson 1: Understanding Business Communication
- Identify Basic Communication Techniques
- Describe Formal and Informal Communication
Lesson 2: Communicating in Writing
- Write Effective Business Documents
- Write Effective Business Letters
- Write Effective Memos
- Write Effective Reports
Lesson 3: Communicating with Graphics
- Create Graphics for Business Communication
- Communicate Static Information
- Communicate Dynamic Information
Lesson 4: Using Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Describe Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Identify Elements of Effective Meetings
- Identify Elements of Effective Presentations
- Read Body Language
Lesson 5: Communicating Electronically
- Using Voice Communication in Business
- Using Internet Communication in Business