ILT, VIRTUAL/WEBEX, ON-SITE
The CompTIA PenTest+ is a certification for intermediate skills level cybersecurity professionals who are tasked with hands-on penetration testing to identify, exploit, report, and manage vulnerabilities on a network.
How you’ll benefit
This class will help you:
- Management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them.
- Demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
This course maps to the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 certification exam.
When registering through the website for this class please email email@example.com or call Donna at 219-764-3800
Why Attend With Current Technologies CLC
- Our Instructors are in the top 10%
- Our Lab has a dedicated 500 Mbps Fiber Connection
- Our Lab Run up to Date version of Code on our Servers