ILT, VIRTUAL/WEBEX, ON-SITE
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
Why is it different?
CompTIA CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions.
CySA+ focuses on the candidates ability to not only proactively capture, monitor, and respond to network traffic findings, but also emphasizes software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance, which affects the daily work of security analysts.
CySA+ covers the most up-to-date core security analyst skills and upcoming job skills used by threat intelligence analysts, application security analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders/handlers, and threat hunters, bringing new techniques for combating threats inside and outside of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
How you’ll benefit
This class will help you:
- By introducing tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate the organization’s security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur.
- This course ensures that all members of an IT team—everyone from help desk staff to the Chief Information Officer—understand their role in these security processes.
This course maps to the CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 certification exam.
When registering through the website for this class please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Donna at 219-764-3800
Why Attend With Current Technologies CLC
- Our Instructors are in the top 10%
- Our Lab has a dedicated 500 Mbps Fiber Connection
- Our Lab Run up to Date version of Code on our Servers