CompTIA A+ Certification
220-1001 & 220-1002
ILT, VIRTUAL/WEBEX, ON-SITE
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management and technical support roles. CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
How you’ll benefit
This class will help you:
- If you are getting ready for a career as an entry-level information technology (IT) professional or computer service technician.
- Or building on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer (PC) software and hardware to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job.
- Receive basic knowledge needed to install, configure, and support computer hardware and operating systems, such as:
- Assembling components based on customer requirements
- Installing, configuring and maintaining devices, PCs, and software for end users
- Understanding the basics of networking and security/forensics
- Properly and safely diagnosing, resolving, and documenting common hardware and software issues
- Applying troubleshooting skills
- Providing appropriate customer support
- Understanding the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
This course maps to the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 certification exam.
When registering through the website for this class please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Donna at 219-764-3800
Why Attend With Current Technologies CLC
- Our Instructors are in the top 10%
- Our Lab has a dedicated 500 Mbps Fiber Connection
- Our Lab Run up to Date version of Code on our Servers