Unified Contact Center (UCCES, UCCED, UCCEI)
642-241, 642-242, 642-243
ILT, VIRTUAL, On-Site
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing
advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality.
Who Should Attend
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these objectives:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add / move / change of the ACD / PBX (agent / skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add / move / change of the IVR (prompt / collect) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Demonstrate effective use of system tools to track and troubleshoot a call within a call flow.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- Day 3 support personnel responsible advanced administration and support of the
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Overview
Module 2: CCE Configuring and Scripting
Module 3: CCE (ICM) Advanced Scripting
Module 4: Advanced VXML Functionality
Module 5: Supporting CCE