Unified Contact Center (UCCES, UCCED, UCCEI)
642-241, 642-242, 642-243
ILT, WEBEX, VIRTUAL
The Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with Day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution.
Who Should Attend
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCEsolution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Channel Partner/Reseller
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
Module 2: UCCE Configuration and Scripting
Module 3: Unified CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
Module 4: Unified CCE IVR / VRU Functionality
Module 5: Additional UCCE Considerations
Module 6: VXML Implementation
Module 7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting