ILT, VIRTUAL/WEBEX, ON-SITE
The Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEAA) v1.0 course teaches you how to execute advanced administration tasks associated with the Cisco® Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution through an in-depth examination of technical and operational requirements, and of the tools used to configure and ensure CCE solution functionality.
How you’ll benefit
This class will help you:
- Learn how to optimize management of CCE solutions for proactive management of contact centers tasks
- Manage the effects of using CCE solutions for scalability and interaction between the solution components for centralized application management
When registering through the website for this class please email email@example.com or call Donna at 219-764-3800
Why Attend With Current Technologies CLC
- Our Instructors are the top 10% rated by Cisco
- Our Lab has a dedicated 500 Mbps Fiber Connection
- Our Lab Run up to Date version of Code on our Servers
Who Should Attend
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the components, protocols, and call flow of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) by referencing the discovery platform to prepare for further scripting and configuration activities.
- Run the CCE Bulk Import utility using the CCE Web Administration tool to develop a base line CCE configuration.
- Configure an advanced VoiceXML (VXML) application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection using Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools; present call data collected from the caller to the Agent desktop.
- Provision CCE to support Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) calls to the Contact Center using CUCM and CCE configuration tools. This functionality enables CCE Route Requests from CUCM to support contacts initiated from a CUCM managed device (Gateways, Phones, Line Side Interactive Voice Response [IVR] Ports). This functionality can also enable non-Contact Center calls and calls handled by Agents, whether existing or new.
- Access and deploy custom gadgets to the Finesse desktop using the CCE Web Administration tool to further enhance functionality of the Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Successfully deploy Mobile Agent in a CCE Environment.
- Successfully deploy Post Call Survey in a CCE Environment.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Deployment Engineers
- Sales Engineers
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows Active Directory, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
- Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
Module 1: PCCE Review
- Review PCCE Architecture and Components
- Review PCCE Protocols
Module 2: Introducing Bulk Import Tools
- Use the PCCE Bulk Import Tool
- Use Bulk Import Templates
Module 3: Configuring Advanced Scripting and CCE Data Exchange
- Design for Advanced Scripting
- CCE Data Exchange
Module 4: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Initiated Call Flows
- Understand Transfer Types and Cisco Unified Custom Voice Portal (CVP) Call Flow Models
- Describe Subsequent Transfers
Module 5: Using Gadgets to Customize the Finesse Desktop
- Obtain Finesse Custom Gadgets
- Deploy Finesse Custom Gadgets
Module 6: Implementing Mobile Agent
- Examine Mobile Agent Functionality
- Identify Mobile Agent Architecture and Components
Module 7: Implementing Post Call Survey
- Examine Post Call Survey Functionality
- Configure Post Call Survey
- Review Discovery
- Navigate CCE Discovery Architecture and Components
- Import Bulk Data
- Create a VXML Application Using Call Studio
- Configure Precision Queues
- Create a CCE Routing Script
- Customize the Finesse Desktop
- Test Your Call Flow
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) as Routing Client and Agent Transfers
- Deploy Cisco Finesse Gadgets
- Implement Mobile Agent