A first-of-its-kind at Cisco, DevNet certification validates the skills of software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals. The program validates key emerging technical skills for a new kind of IT professional, empowering organizations to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps, and WebEx
We’re introducing the program with three levels of certification:
• Cisco Certified DevNet Associate: For developers who have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications. This certification validates your core knowledge of Cisco platforms, working with applications, Cisco’s programmability strategy, and APIs.
• Cisco Certified DevNet Professional: For developers who have at least three to five years of experience designing and implementing applications. Two exams cover designing and developing resilient, robust and secure applications using Cisco APIs and platforms, and managing and deploying applications on Cisco infrastructure:
- Core exam validates your professional-level developer skills.
- Choose a concentration exam from the following technology and subject areas: Enterprise Automation, Collaboration Automation, Data Center Automation, Service Provider Automation, Security Automation, DevOps Automation, Developing Webex Solutions, or IoT.
• Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist: For developers who have three to five years of experience with application development, operations, security, or infrastructure. Validates specialized knowledge and skills that connect development, operations, security, and network operations in an environment focused on continuous delivery of applications and services using Cisco platforms and devices.
And with Cisco training courses to support every exam, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|350-401 DEVASAC||Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms v1.0|
|350-901 DEVCOR||Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs v1.0|
|300-435 ENAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions v1.0|
|300-835 CLAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions v1.0|
|300-635 DCAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions v1.0|
|300-535 SPAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions v1.0|
|300-735 SAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions v1.0|
|300-910 DEVOPS||Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms v1.0|
|300-915 DEVIOT||Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms v1.0|
|300-920 DEVWBX||Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices v1.0|