The NEW CCNP Security Certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in security technologies. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area.
To earn CCNP Security, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
• The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies v1.0 (350-701 SCOR) focuses on your knowledge of security infrastructure including network security,
cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements.
You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
The Core Exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Security
The Concentration Exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as Cisco Firepower, identity services, email security, web security, VPNs, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses.
Choose your CCNP Enterprise concentration exam from these options:
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (300-730 SVPN)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (300-735 SAUTO)
The CCNP Security certification and training program provides real-world, job-focused skills in key areas. CCNP Security validates the knowledge you need to excel in your job.
Industry recognition and real-world know-how
CCNP certification sets you apart. So go ahead. Earn that CCNP Security certification badge and post it on your social profiles.
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|350-701 SCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies v1.0|
|300-710 SNCF|| Securing Networks with Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (SSNGFW) v1.0
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0
|300-715 SISE||Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v1.0|
|300-720 SESA||Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance v3.0|
|300-725 SWSA||Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance v3.0|
|300-730 SVPN||Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0|
|300-735 SAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions v1.0|