The NEW CCNA Certification program offers comprehensive associate-level training and certification focused on the technologies you need to implement and administer networking and IT infrastructure.
The CCNA certification requires one exam, Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA). This exam covers a broad range of fundamentals you need for any direction you want to go.
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) course can help you prepare to pass the exam, with hands-on lab practice for real-world job skills.
Completing the training course not only prepares you for the exam; it also earns you:
• A Level 200 training badge. Training badges broadcast specific skills and learning outcomes that employers care about.
• 30 Continuing Education (CE) credits, which you can use to recertify your CCNA. You can also recertify by retaking the exam.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|200-301 CCNA||Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0|