Wally Gardner, Chief Administration Officer
CCSI, CCNA/CCNP Collaboration, CCNAV, CCVP, CCDA, A+, Network+, MCP+I, MCT,MCSA, MCSE, CTP, CTP-CI
Wally Gardner is an experienced technical instructor and consultant in the areas of Microsoft and convergence technologies. Wally has over 20 years of experience working in the IT industry, including 15 years training experience with Microsoft and Cisco products, and 15 years as Lead Technical Trainer and Chief Administrative Officer for Current Technologies Computer Learning Center. Wally’s technical training skills are widely recognized and sought after nationally as a Senior Technical Trainer and mentoring instructors.
Wally holds extensive experience in Cisco Collaboration deployment including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection (UC), Unified Contact Center Express, and Unified Contact Center Enterprise. As well as all flavors of operating systems and applications including Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7/8, and Windows 10. Specializing in a wide area of network design and implementation as well as network infrastructure Routing/Switching/Wireless/Collaboration.
Wally also consults on convergence projects helping companies roll out convergence based telephony systems integrating their voice, video and data over an all IP Infrastructure. He has helped numerous companies design and plan convergence infrastructures with vendors such as Mitel, Lucent, Inter-tel, Cisco, Avaya, and Toshiba.
Wally enjoys using the Microsoft Solution Framework as a guide to ensure that customers envision, plan, develop, and deploy technology with the accurate project specifications either as an infrastructure deployment or an application development project. His experience with risk analysis and mitigation of risk is extensive and precise
Wally’s volunteer efforts include many local community projects as well as supporting the Portage Christian Schools with his time and training believing that all kids need computer education and experience to succeed. He also coordinates and works with interns from Purdue University on an ongoing basis to enable college students to be prepared for a professional Career.
Wally’s range of technical expertise includes the following:
- Network analysis, design, and implementation – Microsoft, Cisco
- Methodologies for infrastructure Deployment and Application Development
- Business needs and Analysis
Wally possesses the following technical certifications:
- Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional ( CCNA/CCNP Collaboration)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Administrator (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Server Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Windows Server 2008 Application/Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Microsoft Windows 7