Alan Gardner, Chief Executive Officer
CCIE# 22758 (R&S, VOICE, Collaboration) CCSI, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CISSP, VMWare VCI, VCP5/6-DCV, VCP5/6-NV, VCP6-DTM, PMP, Microsoft MCT, MCSE (Messaging & Security), MCITP: Enterprise Administrator Windows Server 2008, MCITP: Exchange 2007, MCSD, MCDST, MCDBA, CEH, A+, Network+, Server+, IT Project+, EBIZ+, Convergence +, CTT+, CCNT, CWNA, CTP, CIW, and ITIL
Alan Gardner Professional Bio
Alan Gardner is the Chief Executive Officer for Current Technologies Computer Learning Center. As the Chief Executive Officer, Alan is responsible for all facets of operations and is the final authority for all management decisions. Under Alan’s direction, Current Technologies Computer Learning Center has become one of the premier technology training centers in the country with a reputation of quality instead of quantity.
Mr. Gardner is one of the most experienced technical instructors and consultants in the United States. Alan has over 28 years of experience working in the IT industry, including 20 years training experience with Microsoft, Cisco, and VMware. For 10 years, Alan was a Director of Technology and Telecommunications at the United States Courts.
Alan is well known throughout the IT industry, speaking at such national and worldwide events as Microsoft Tech‐Ed, Microsoft Exchange Conference (MEC), and Computer Associates CA World. Alan’s technical training skills are widely recognized and sought after nationally as a Senior Technical Trainer and mentoring instructors in Collaboration Technologies. As a Cisco CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP and as a Microsoft IT Enterprise Administrator, Alan has trained personnel from many major companies, such as Microsoft, Cisco, ATT, Baylor Hospitals, GDT, Parkland Hospitals, CDW, State of Michigan, State of Indiana, United State Courts, US Army, US Navy. Alan brings a well-rounded experience to all of his classes.
Alan is regarded as an expert in enterprise consulting. He has lead design and implementation teams for systems in excess of 25,000 users for US and international based companies.
He holds extensive experience in Cisco Collaboration deployment including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection (UC), Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Voice Portal (CVP), and Unified Contact Center Enterprise. As well as all flavors of operating systems and applications including VMWare ESXi 5.x, VMWare 6.X, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 10, and Microsoft SQL Server.
He is a specializing is wide area network design and implementation as well as network infrastructure Routing/Switching/Wireless/Collaboration.
Alan enjoys using the Microsoft Solution Framework as a guide to ensure that customers envision, plan, develop, and deploy technology with the accurate project specifications either as an infrastructure deployment or an application development project. His experience with risk analysis and mitigation of risk is extensive and precise.
Alan’s range of technical expertise includes the following:
- Network analysis, design, and implementation – Microsoft, Novell, Cisco
- Methodologies for infrastructure Deployment and Application Development
- Software Development – SQL Server, and Visual Basic
- Business needs and Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems from Calumet College of Saint Joseph
- Master of Science in Information Security from Capella University
Alan possesses the following technical certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Voice/Collaboration/Route/Switch (CCIE #22758)
- Cisco Contact Center Specialist
- Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI)
- Cisco Certified Wireless Design Specialist
- Cisco Certified Network Professional R&S/Voice/Collaboration (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional (CCIP)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- VMWare Certified Instructor (VCI)
- VMWare VCP (Desktop/Datacenter Virtualization/Network Virtualization)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Administrator (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Server Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Consumer Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Business Desktop Deployment
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Microsoft Windows Vista: Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Windows Server 2008 Application/Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security Microsoft Windows 2000